Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Got Your Hopping Shoes On??

Welcome to
SCRAPBOOKIT’S 1st BLOG HOP

Come and join us on this fun journey around Australia to visit our wonderful Design Teams Blogs. To enter you must visit each blog in order , leave a lovely comment, become a ‘follower’, and create a Layout, or a card for this months challenge and send your entries to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au by the 14th of Sept.

The card challenge is to make a FATHERS DAY CARD (its just around the corner), or use this sketch to create your LAYOUT.




Here is what I have created:  

 My layout of my little tractor driver:


And my card:





You could be in the running for a wonderful RAK  from the girls or a gift voucher at  www.scrapbookit.com.au

From here head on over to Mels Blog  


    Then visit Monica, Liz and Chantal
     Say Hi to the girls and see their wonderful creations, then enjoy your trip around our Design Teams blogs



Happy Touring
Jo Caird
SCRAPBOOKIT

21 comments:

  1. Love your layout and card Jo!! Cool photos and lurve the embellies ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Jo!!! That tractor LO is just 2 cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Jo ... Looking forward to giving it a go myself ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout and card Jo, well done love the papers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo's on your LO Jo, love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those tractor photos??? Love ur layout! Just love ur card too Jo - Jason would love it too .... How much are u selling it for??? Hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours you used on both the layou and card

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely layout Jo. I know a little boy at my house who'd think that tractor was pretty terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a doable challenge!! Love your LO and the little truck on your card! Awesome :) Definitely need to make a fathers day card! Off I go with my hopping shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Layout Jo, I just realised I got so excited about the blog hop I ran off and commented on all the girls and forgot about leaving a comment here :) oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow !!great blog !!lovely L.O. !!NOW I'M OFF HOOPPING !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the sketch and i need to make some fathers day cards...... off to check the girl's blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. i went to Mel's blog....just wondering....its not letting me post a comment, and im not sure how to follow, i dont have facebook or twitter and i cant see any other way to follow??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I've finally got around to it, I have been busy. I love the sketch and what you have done with it Jo. I love your card too the colours are great. Now to check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. well after a bumpy start(ie getting confused on mel's blog)(which i am now following by email), the ride is over, and it was a great one, thanks for a great hop........now all i gotta do is get my scrappy shoes on and make the card and layout

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Amanda, and looking forward to seeing your entries everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. boys and cars just go together swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. okies my layout for the sketch has been done and emailed to Jo...... loved the sketch, now thats all done for me, the card the layout and the bloghop......
    the layout is on my blog now.....
    http://amandasscrappyjoint.blogspot.com/2011/09/proud-big-brother-scrapbookit.html

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day