Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's Me Again......

.....finally I can share the gifts I made for my brand new little niece...Aimee Caitlin! They have sat in my scrap room for such a long time and now I can show you all. First of all - check out how gorgeous she is........
I just loved cuddles with her over the weekend!!!!! So did Brayden obviously!
Anyway, here are the gifts that I created......
First of all the 'Easel Card' I used Kaisercraft's Party Animals for this card and all of my gifts. You can get Party Animals here at Scrapbookit. How cute is this elephant?

Next, I used Kaisercraft's OTP - Bookend Drawers and Party Animals to create this cute little set of drawers. I was able to fill them with little singlets and socks to add to the gift! I also included Aimee's details on it!



Lastly, I made these gorgeous 'Elephant Bookends' by Kaisercraft using once again the 'Party Animals' collection! You can get some here at Scrapbookit!
On the other side I have some different animals standing in front of the elephants..... How cute are they? And soooo easy!
Hope you have some inspiration to try an Off The Page (OTP) project soon.....they are a lot of fun!
Until next time,

7 comments:

  1. Naw how freaking cute is she! Not to mention all those gifts! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clucky Ducky!!! She is beautiful Mel, Aimee is one lucky niece to receive all those great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and bookends. Love how you used that paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG,, what a beautiful baby!! She is a doll Mel and look how proud Brayden looks ;0)
    Your work is always beautiful, I just love everything you have made for your sweet little niece! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mel, she is just adorable and truly love what you have done. They are all fantastic, especially love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls......she is just gorgeous and we are very blessed to have her in our family ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bub!!! Love your awesome OTP's - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day