Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Websters Pages Goodness

 Good afternoon everyone!
Well, it's a bleak rainy day here in Brisvegas. Perfect weather for
staying in and watching movies, or perhaps reading a good book?
Or maybe, you can do some scrapping and enter our monthly
competitions? Details are here .

The wonderful thing about being on this DT, is the lovely
surprise that comes in the mail once a month.
I love the fact that Jo lets us play with all types of papers and
embellishments and this month I got the chance
to play with some Webster's Pages Sweet Treats collection.
What a beautiful range, I confess it's not one that I would
normally  have in my stash but I just love the beautiful details in the
Webster's ranges :0)

Here is a layout I made of my little rascal Sophie.............



I used some Kaisercraft Child's Play stickers for my title.
If you can't find them in the online store, never fear!!!
Just simply email Jo to see if she has them in stock in the store.
You never know what else she might have ;0)

I've used my Spellbinders lacey squares to make
a journaling spot and added this beautiful
Green Tara Butterfly stem to embellish.
I've curled the stem around the blade of a small pair
of scissors to make it curly then adhered it
with super strong Pritt glue.




How beautiful is the sweet little butterfly??
Best of all they are only $1.95 !!!
So make sure you add a whole bunch to your cart!

Thanks for popping in!
Monica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sophie is just such a cutie! Love your work thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really sweet page Monica.....those butterflies are gorgeous - you are right! I feel like just reaching over and squeezing Sophie's cheeks...she is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day