Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ive been creating!

Morning Everyone

So glad to see the sun shining again today, this morning I thought Id share some of what I have been creating while sitting in the shop.

This is an OTP project I made for the children to give their dad for fathers day, it is the Kaisercraft Train photo frame, and of course it is available from SCRAPBOOKIT. I have used the Kaisercraft 'Little Toot' Paper range.





This is a great gift idea for any budding Train driver.

I also have been playing with my 'Copic' Pens, these are definately an obsession you need to try! I have been colouring some new Digi Stamps from LaLa Stamps but they are also available for order.

You must admit they are pretty cute! I also added some sparkle with my 'Spica' Pens which just add that wow factor.


I hope these projects inspire you just a little to hit your stash and get creating.

Dont forget you have until the 14th of September (7 days) to enter our monthly challenge and you could be the winner of our wonderful prizes.

Congratulations to the following girl who have already been winners of our Blog Hop RAKs from the Design Team Girls.    Megan, Kerry, Amanda and Alanna Thanks for joining in!


 Happy Scrapping 

Jo Caird 


2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day