Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, December 9, 2011

December challenge inspiration

Good morning everyone!
It's a beautiful sunny day here in Brisvegas.
It's also the last day of school here and the end of quite days
with just the baby lol! I'm looking forward to the bedlam nonetheless ;0)

So, have you got an entry in for this month's challenge yet?
I loved how different this challenge was! There were so many ways
to interpret it and I chose to go with a Christmas theme.
I got these gorgeous Echo Park, Times and Seasons papers to work with.
Here is my layout...I've scrapped a photo of Corey's second Christmas
and have used "A Time Of Love" lyrics from "Turn, Turn. Turn"
as my title..................


I've used Times and Seasons Alpha stickers for my title
and embellished my layout using the Element stickers .  How cute
are these music note stickers? You can find them here .
They are just gorgeous, you get so many in one sheet for a
really , really great price!


I've used some Green Tara Organza Rosette ribbon here - I just love this!!
It is so versatile and easy to work with!


Onto my card....... I couldn't narrow it down to one song so
I went for the song "Oh Hark!" by Lisa Mitchell since
it went with the Christmas theme
See that tiny, minuscule bit of stitching...................
that's my sewing element lol!




Here I cut up that gorgeous Organza rosette trim into individual
roses and clustered them, the colour really stood
out against all that cream and green.





I've used as flower punch here and scattered the flower shapes across
the front of the easel card for some texture. I've added lots of
bling to them - one of them is a teeny bling brad.


I can't wait to see the gallery full of all
your beautiful entries!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Monica
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow Monica, just gorgeous, so love the colours, they are fantastic. Love the little bit of stitching on the card......LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica,I love what you have done with this paper range, and that rosette ribbon is just wow! I sooo love christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! I've just brought this range, love what you have done with them. I didn't realize they were so xmasey( is that a word lol) until now =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Monica.....the layout and card is just absolutely gorgeous! The colours are sensational and the papers are just divine! You are so clever and I just adore these-great inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day