Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

DECEMBER CHALLENGE



Well Good Morning to all and a big welcome to December!!!! and our last Challenge for the year :( Still we are sure you are going to love this one as it is so different to our previous challenges.

We would love to see your interpretation of the song 'Turn, Turn, Turn (to everything there is a Season) by the Byrds. You can find the full lyrics @ http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/forrestgump/turnturnturntoeverythingthereisaseason.htm

Your Layout must include the following:-
1. Photo 5x7";
2. Clock/s in any form;
3. Cogs;
4. A musical element;
5. Use of either the title or lyrics from this song.

For my Layout I was very fortunate to receive from Jo @ SCRAPBOOKIT the wonderful new collection from SIMPLE STORIES ' called Happy Day. Such a gorgeous range. The Fob Watch, which I inked with Copper, is from Fern Laser Designs and is available from Jo.

To get the effect of the cogs, I sprayed my mask with Suede Glimmer Mist. I then chose to use some appropriate Lyrics from the song.
Well I hope that you are now inspired and will join in the fun for this Layout Challenge.

Now for the Card Challenge. We have decided that it was an excellent opportunity to find out what all our friends at SCRAPBOOKIT, musical tastes are.
So for this card challenge we would love you to scrap a card using YOUR FAVOURITE SONG/Lyrics. Your card must include some sewing, brads and a musical element and of course have fun.
I created my card on the Lionel Ritchie song 'All night long' and used the beautiful Collection from Simple Stories - Happy Day, did a little sewing (and thought I had broken my machine), but all ok.
So don't forget to join in as we think that you will have lots of fun participating in these Challenges.
Until next time..........Happy Scrapping..........Love Liz

3 comments:

  1. ive done my layout, its been emailed, and its on my blog

    http://amandasscrappyjoint.blogspot.com/2011/12/turn-turn-turn-scrapbookit-december.html

    now for the card, stupid me didnt even see the criteria for the card lol, so disregard my question in the email jo, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liz this is just beautiful!!! I love it! Love the challenge too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day