Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Well good afternoon everyone,

I hope that you are all enjoying your long weekend .  I was just having a sort through of some of my 'girl' papers and decided to use them up on a layout and came up with this little design.
It has a bit of a 'Shabby Chic' feel about it with the material ribbon and crochet doileys which I cut in half and used up a little bit of vintage 'button' paper I had been hanging onto.

I hope this has inspired you to use up some things from your stash and we all know what that means????? Yes you can get along to SCRAPBOOKIT and get some new things for your stash!!!!!!!!
first thing on Tuesday morning. :)

Ok I am off now and until next time........happy scrapping......Love Liz

2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day