Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

April/ May Challenge


Welcome!!!


Here we go for another monthly challenge:

For the layout challenge you must use a 'Quote' on your page, either as your title or somewhere visible on your Layout. I love using quotes as they can give your page 'real feeling' so I cant wait to see some of the wonderful quotes you all come up with.  You also must incorporate some twine/ribbon, and flowers must be a big focus on your page.

Here is my take on the challenge:

 I have used the new BoBunny range Alora which is so bright and funky. I have added a Kaisercraft birdcage and blossoms, I have also had a play with making some of my own resin flowers which was fun. My title is from the 'Thickers' range.




Quote: 'How beautiful everything is arranged by Nature, as soon as a child enters the world' it finds a mother to take care of it'. Jules Michelet.


For this months card challenge Janene has set you the task of creating 'A Mother's Day card' which also must include a 'Quote'.

Here is my card:
I have used the Kaisercraft  'Sweet nothings'  range and a beautiful 'Manor House' Country lane flower.



Entries for the challenge should be emailed to Joanne by the 14th May to go into the draw for some great prizes.

I look forward to seeing you wonderful work and the new team will be sharing their work throughout the month so drop by regulary and get inspired.


Jo Caird
Scrapbookit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow Jo! This is just beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the papers they are gorgeous and so fitting for the gorgeous photo. Your card is sweet and I bet your Mum will love it on Mother's Day. Looking forward to seeing some more DT creations this month!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day