Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday Time.

Hello everyone it is Kerry with you today with my first post for the month and a go at the new challenge.
 I received from Jo this month the new Kaiser craft Save The Date Collection which is all about birthday's, parties and/or celebrations. 
This months challenge was set by Rebecca and the requirements are:   
* Hexagons * Twine & * A quote 
You must use these on your LO some where.

Here is my LO using all three:

My daughter had made this cake for her boyfriend as he is a Cars fan. She enjoyed making the cake and surprising him with it.
My quote was already on one of the cardstock pieces from my pack and he will love this quote.
The pinwheels come from the epoxy sticker pack and I also have rub ons from another pack which all come from the same  Save The Date Collection.

Janene this month has given us a sketch for the card and here it is:
Here is my card and I have used the Save The Date Collection once more:

 Putting the paper on a darker coloured background makes the pack look completely different.

Well  that is it for today I will be back in a couple of weeks with my next LO. In the mean time I hope you all have a go at the challenge this month and send it off to Jo, and have fun with it. If you need some supplies pop on over to Jo's shop:

Bye for now
 Kerry. 

2 comments:

  1. Great work Kerry , what a fantastic cake. I know my boy would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Kerry.....I made a 3D Lightning McQueen just like that for Brayden's birthday one year. Love your banners and your card....great job.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day