Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Lakehouse

Hello Everyone!!

Rebecca back again with my second share from this gorgeous collection.
 
This month I have been crafting with Kaisercraft 'The Lakehouse' collection. This collection is soft and whimsical, lots of pretty flowers and many coordinating different embellishments. 

My attempt with this layout was to accomplish 2 things, girly and minimal, two concepts I am not really a fan of. I kept saying in my head 'don't overdo it Rebecca, keep it simple'. I did my best and this is what I have come up with ;-). The gorgeous little girl in the photo is my beautiful niece Luca, she is just adorable. 




Materials: Kaisercraft Lakehouse Collection, Lakehouse - Collectables, Lakehouse - Sticker Sheet,Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
All of these are available from our Online Store at Scrapbookit.

Many thanks for stopping by, I wish you all a fabulous and very happy week.

Take care!! 

~ Rebecca ~

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Page Rebecca, and a very pretty picture of your niece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that paper pack and what you have done with it. What a beautiful photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love this paper range, what a lovely LO Rebecca.And your niece is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Bec...you have done an awesome job with girly and minimal. Your niece is just so sweet - great job xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day