Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, September 3, 2012

FAMILY

I had a amazing time at the Scrapbookit Retreat and want to thank Joanne for all her hard work putting it all together & her dedication to the wonderful hobby we call 'scrapbooking'.

It really did feel like 'family' us all together, creating & sharing(and lots of laughs)and I came away having learnt so much.

So today I have for you the Kaisercraft Wood Word-FAMILY
using the beautiful Lake House 6x6 Paper Pad.


Firstly I painted the edges of the Wood Word in this gorgeous pink shimmering paint which is available in many colours at Scrapbookit. I then covered the individual letters with the patterned paper, trimming the edges with a craft knife.
Choosing which paper to use was hard for me as I loved them all. The little 'love' tag came from a choice of tags with many different saying & sentiments at the back of the paper pad, this one just perfect for my project.


 Here is a closer look at the flower and butterfly for some added dimension.
Kaisercraft Wood Words are a lovely gift idea if you are looking for something to create for a loved one.


I'm hoping I have inspired you to have a go at something different this week. It really is exciting giving someone something you have created.

Haven't  Rebecca, Mel, Kerry & Joanne been inspirational with their LO creations and cards. Don't forget you have until the 14th September to get your entries in.
Happy scrapping!

Janene
xo

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janene, a great range for home decor projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous project Janene..... Love the butterfly xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day