Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kaisercraft Collection!

Hi everyone it is Kerry again, with another great collection of papers and goodies to create with. I haven't used so much Kaisercraft goodies before and now I'm addicted. I love how they have so many articles matching the one theme, like sticker sheets, rubons, paper you can cut into patterned strips etc.

Well my collection this month is called Pickled Pear. I love the colours of olive, black light teal.

This months challenge was set by Mel and it is a scrap lift from one of her LO's she has created and here it is:
First off I made a quick sketch from her LO to make it easier for me, so I don't have to run back to the computer all the time. It is a lovely LO and I hope I did it justice. Here is what I came up with:
I thought the colours went great with my photo. I also used Thickers {another favourite of mine}the little Astrix's on the side are from the Thickers pack, buttons and a heap of stickers from the sticker sheet. 
Here is a little closeup of the cluster in the corner with all the stickers:

This months card requirement from Janene is to be a Christmas card and use a piece of lace. Here is my card:

I have used Kaisercraft Turtle Dove rubons and also Turtle Dove gift card sheet, which some I have cut up and one I left as a tag.  Also I inked my string black and coffee dyed my lace.

That is it for today if you would love any of this great paper or even buttons, ribbon or stickers pop on over and check out Jo's shop: http://www.scrapbookit.com.au/online-shop.aspx 
How about giving the challenge a go too and pop it in an email to Jo at: joanne@scrapbookit.com.au
That's it from me for now, until next time bye.
Kerry.





2 comments:

  1. Great work Kerry!! I'm really liking this new range. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Kerry. Loving the butterfly....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day