Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Twig & Berry(all I want is you)

Hi and welcome back!
Have you seen the new shop? It looks so good and there is so much more room for crops and classes. Make sure you pop in & have a look, you will be impressed. Also keep your eye out on the Scrapbookit Blog for when crops & classes are happening.
Can you believe that Christmas is just 5 short weeks away!
If you are thinking of making a few 'special' cards for Christmas this year, then you can't go past the Kaisercraft Twig & Berry Paper Pad. It is just perfect for all your Christmas Card making needs.
Check out my card below to see how easy it can be.........




The Card Challenge for this month is to create a Christmas Card with lace as an embellishment.
For my card I have layered borders from the paper pad with my little bit of lace and blinged it all up using Kaisercraft Plum Pearls. I have layered a Christmas sentiment onto a tag(all included in the paper pad)and then layered this over a Kaisercraft Collectable, finishing off with another pearl and a button. I just love the embossed paper that comes with this collection.
So, I couldn't just stop with just a card. Here is a wall hanger I made for the Festive Season.....



I especially love this time of year. There is so much to create & scrapbook. Don't forget the shop has all the scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies you need for Christmas.
This will be the last challenge for the year, so have a go and make sure you have your entry in by the 14th December.
I hope you find time to card make & create.
Janene
xo


3 comments:

  1. You are so right Janene...Twig and Berry just makes Christmas so easy. A super collection to work with. I just love your card....the layers are gorgeous and that lace works perfectly! I am thinking I should give your wall hanging a go.....just need to find some time!!! Awesome job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Janene! What a great idea for a Christmas decoration, so many ways to use 'Twig and Berry'. Yes lots of crops and classes coming up!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day