Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, January 25, 2013

A Lovely time of life.

Well here we are a new year and January is almost over. Welcome to my first post for 2013 and a happy birthday to my little brother if he reads this.

On with the challenge this month which was set by Rebecca. You have to include some of the following in your challenge as little or as much as you desire. Here are the requirements:

        * torn paper
  * flowers
* leaves
 * ribbon

I received a lovely pack of Carta Bella "Traditions" range from Jo this month. Instantly I thought of my god daughter how this paper would suit her and I came up with a photo when she was pregnant, her gorgeous baby will be one in a fortnight's time. Here is my LO:



I have torn all the edges and also a hole in the Fresh Flourish piece and backed the photo with the blue Kaiser craft card stock. I have inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Ink, which also includes inking the Paper Bloom flowers from Kaiser carft. My leaves were on the sticker sheet as one piece which I have cut up to spread them around.

Now for my card this month I have gone back to some left overs from another project. Janene has set the challenge theme which is "Summer Lovin". Jo gave me a pack a while ago which I have used today from Echo Park from the "Sunshine"range. What a perfect range to pick from I thought. Here it is:


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my post today and that it has encouraged you to go and scrap. If you need any supplies go and have a look in Jo's shop by clicking here. Also come and give our challenge a go, it is due by the 14th of Feb and email your entries into  joanne@scrapbookit.com.au then check them out in the gallery http://www.scrapbookit.com.au/gallery.aspx

Good bye for now. Kerry.

4 comments:

  1. Great work Kerry, this is a great range and fits so well with that photo. A very summer lovin card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the pretty carta bella range Kerry!
    I hope you like the 'summer lovin' challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers for the photo Kerry. Nice summer lovin card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and happy work Kerry!! Your layout motivated me to get some of my own pregnancy shots done, thank you. Love the card and the fact we both used a bright and happy sun in the corner.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day