Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Summer Love

Hi, It's Janene again.

I couldn't wait for you to see what I'd made for my second post this month. Once again I have used the Bo Bunny Love Letters Paper Pad, this time to create a layout.

The quote reads: 'a life without love is like a year without Summer'

I cut 12cm squares from four of the patterned papers, distressing the edges and then layered onto them 10cm cream cardstock squares that have been inked and spritzed with glimmer mist. I them cut my tree, kite, rising sun and 'summer' with my cricut, popping them with dimensional squares. Once again I have used my gold gel pen to write out my quote and used the letters out of the patterned paper for the 'love'. I finished off the layout with some punched hearts and a butterfly and hand doodled the heart border with a white gel pen.

And here it is.......




I've really loved using the Love Letters Collection. This beautiful paper range is available at Scrapbookit.

Thankyou to those who have entered our challenges for this month so far and don't forget you still have 10 days until entries close on the 14th.
Just e-mail your LO or card to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au
and just a reminder that card class is on the 12th and crop day/night on the 16th. All this info is available on the website.
So hope to see you there!
Janene
xo


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks great. Love seeing something different. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Janene.....this is gorgeous....you are so clever.I just adore all of the little detais xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day