Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Friends for ever.

Hi everyone it is Kerry once more with this months challenge. What a beauty it is this month too.
It is a recipe and here are the ingredients:
* 1 x word title
*  2 x pieces  plain cardstock
* 3 x pieces patterned cardstock  
* 4 x embellishments
* 5 x photos

I had to work with a range from Prima called Engraver collection. The colours are fantastic, although I don't tend to work with them together very often. I also find they don't photograph up as bright to pop on here, but take my word for it the colours are lovely.I also used Washi tape from the Engraver collection, Kaisercraft Aubergine flowers ( lovely ) and some great thickers called rainboots, which are puffy and glossy.
Well here is my layout:


This month Janene would like us to come up with, for the card challenge is to make one for your BFF. Here is what I came up with. It is simple but I love the colours and paper and thought I didn't need much:

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations today. How about giving the challenge ago and remember to email your entries to Jo at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au by the 14th of April then go and check it out at the gallery and while your there check out the shop too. http://www.scrapbookit.com.au/
 Until next time bye and happy scrapping to you all.
Kerry.



2 comments:

  1. Love those papers Kerry....just gorgeous. Your card is lovely....one of my favourite quotes. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love those papers Kerry, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day