Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Curious???

Good Morning everyone
I am back with another post this week as Brenda is unwell, we wish her a speedy recovery and hope she is back really soon sharing her work with us.
I thought I would show you a couple of layouts using the Kaisercraft 'Curiosity' range which is available at Scrapbookit.
Firstly this layout is the one that Melissa Kennedy showed us at the 'Retailers Day' in July. With lots of layering and using the 12x12 Templates to create a beautiful page that sits in the Shadow Box Frame. We also used the nest and eggs that go with this range so well.




 Here is a close up of the nest.
The second layout is one a created with this range as well using some Dylusion's Ink Spray and the 12x12 templates as well.


With lots of embellishments in the collectables pack and the sticker sheet its easy to create dimension on your page.

I hope everyone is getting a chance to get their craft on, and can join in our challenge that we have this month. Drop by the gallery to see what entries we have and I look forward to seeing lots more by the 30th of sept.

Mel will be back later in the month to share some more of her work with the 'Fancy Pants' range.


Happy Scrapping

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo, thanks Jo for stepping in for me while I had some time in hospital. You have done an awesome job of this layout. I just love it. I love the dimensions on the layout. They are always my favorite. I love the bird nest. I love both the pages so much. Especially the first one and the photos are just right with them. Again thanks.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day