Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, October 20, 2014

This happened - We Won

Hello all, Brenda here with you today to do my first layout for the challenge this month. We are so lucky to have an awesome sketch for the challenge set by Jo and also since this is my first post for the month I would like to say a big welcome to the two new DT members Lynn and Tania. Also a big thank Jo for having me back and I look forward to working with everyone including the beautiful and very talented Mel. 

What a month - New Design Team, Retreat, a workshop run by me :) and some awesome NEW products in the Scrapbookit store. Please take the time not only to look at our designs but also read the products we are using. They are in the Scrapbookit Store and boy does Jo have an awesome range available. Ok so here I go..... Below is my take on the sketch. 


For my kit from Jo I got to use Bella! Boutique Inspiration School Days Kit. It is an awesome kit for doing your school photos. It come with all you need. Patterned papers, sticker sheet and embellishments. It's a great kit. 

 
Of course these two very handsome boys are my sons Riley and Harley. The minute I looked  at these papers I knew what photos I wanted to use. The washi tape was also perfect with the tape measurements on it.


The school sport flag was fussy cut from the papers. The chippies I used on the layout are by WOW and these ones were words or whatever. I colored them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Tibetan Poppy Teal......I just love this product and if you are looking for something fun to use then this would be a big + from me.


I mounted the photos on some of the patterned paper and then on some grey card stock.


The only other two extra things I used on the layout are Black Soot Distress Ink and Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Rustic Harmony. The stamp that I used out of the set is the Our Memories one at the top. I used it to add a little more grey to the layout.


I hope you have liked my take on the sketch and that so far we have all been able to inspire you. If your mojo is flowing please get your layout done and in before the end of the month. Jo will have an awesome prize as always for some lucky entrant. 

For those going to retreat we only have 4 more sleeps. I look forward to seeing you all. For those not able to go I a sigh and hope you are able to come to the next. 

Hugs Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Great Layout Brenda, I will be using this kit to get some of my school photos scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO Brenda, love all the detail, perfect papers for your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Brenda! You have done a superb job with these papers- I really think I need some!!!!! Looking forward to doing another DT term with you too Hun xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day