Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Blessed and Morning Beautiful

This post is a little later than I wanted it to be. I have had a lot of things going on in my life at the moment and it slipped my mind. I'm sorry for that, I was going to do the post as soon as I was home from Retreat. I have two layouts to show you from the same paper range. The first one Blessed is the layout I did for my class at Retreat. I think everyone enjoyed and that they got to learn something new. I know I enjoyed teaching it. I was a fun class and everyone's layout come up beautiful. So here is mine.


The photo is of my youngest son Harley. Adorable is he lol, well he is 10 now and still adorable but I'm his Mum so I wouldn't think anything else. 
The patterned papers I used are by Echo Park - Fine and Dandy and I just loved the colors. I created the layout on white cardstock by Kaiser. It was a fun layout for getting messy.





 

The products I used are - 
Prima Color Blooms Spray - Cobalt
Distress Ink - faded Jeans, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain
Distress Embossing Ink
Kaiser Clear Stamp - Honeycomb
Kaiser Quarters Template 
WOW chippie - Butterfly and Chicken Wire
Scraptopia Title chippie
Tinby Designs Metallic Melts - First Light
Kaiser Decorative Dies - Doily and Foliage
Kaiser Mini Blooms - Coconut
Kaiser Paper Blooms - Coconut
Modeling Paste
Gauze
Kaiser Green ink - IP733





MORNING BEAUTIFUL  (Second Layout)


I created this layout out of the same Echo Park Patterned Papers - Fine and Dandy. With this layout I fussy cut the hexagons. I created this layout just to show another one that could be done with the papers. The layouts you can do are endless. 


 
The products I used on this layout are - 
Kaiser yellow ink
Distress Ink - Gathered twigs
WOW butterfly Chippie
Doily
Black journal pen
Lyndy Stamp Gang - Magical - Tibetan Poppy Teal
Dervan matisse Ink - Yellow Deep and Blue
Derivan Matisse Impasto medium (Dries Clear)
Modeling Paste
Kaiser Clear Hexagon Stamp
Kaiser Leaf flourish die
Kaiser Alpha Sticker sheet



I hope you like the layouts. If you are looking for these colors then this is a must have range. I just loved the papers. The colors are stunning and it also included a tag sheet which is where I cut the beautiful from for my title. 

Till my next post.....Happy crafting. Hugs Brenda  
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved creating the first layout with you at the Retreat!!! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day