Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Little Something Special

Hi there everyone, Tania here with you today to share my second post for December and my last post for 2014.  Hard to believe the year is almost over!!  Like Mel I've decided to move away from the challenge requirements for my second project this month and create something a little different but still in keeping with the Celebration theme.

I have created a set of drawers and a card.



I painted the Kaiser draws with Antique White Kaiser Colour and then decorated all the sides, top, shelves and drawers with the Graphic 45 "Time to Celebrate" paper I received in my kit. With a small sponge I used some Sage Kaiser Colour and sponged around all the edges of the drawers and the drawers themselves.  I finished off the drawers by decorating the top with a paper doily and some gorgeous Manor House and Kaiser Flowers.  Lastly I have fussy cut some butterflies,  flower clusters and a Victorian lady and added these to the drawers.

The card has also been made using the same Graphic 45 paper range as the drawers.  I used one of the larger images from this range as my focal point and again fussy cut some butterflies and added a couple of flower clusters using Kaisers Paper Blooms.  I finished off my card with some Kaiser Silver Rhinestones on the butterflies and corners of the card.  All the gorgeous goodies I have used today for these two projects are available from Jo's store Scrapbookit.







Well that's all from me today - I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with family and friends.  I have really enjoyed my first few months here at Scrapbookit and look forward to sharing more designs with you all in the New Year.  On that note I wish you all a fabulous Happy and Safe New Year and all the very best for 2015.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting 

Tania xx

4 comments:

  1. I so do love G45 papers Tania. Love the chest of draws and card. The flowers look great on both and yes, you fussy cut hehe. Great work. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these lovely project's, a great showcase of this G45 range. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects - Graphic 45 papers are awesome and you have done a wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is awesome Tania. Love it. Well done! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day