Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mid Month Reveal



Welcome back

I'm back to share some more layout's I have created using some new releases from Kaisercraft this month.

Firstly some more 'Antique Bazaar' two completely different looks from the same range, which makes it very versatile.


I have added lots of Scrap FX products to this layout and used the Metallic Melts on the title of this page as well.

For this page I have used some WOW chipboard products (Triple treat freebies)  and some new Kaisercraft mist 'Charcoal'.


Another release from Kaisercraft this month is a really colourful range called 'Chasing Rainbows'. I have also used lots of Scrap FX chipboard, stencils and stamps on these pages.

 This one has the new Kaisercraft stencil and Prima Colour Bloom Mists.

Well abit of an overload of show and tell today but I hope it inspires you to get your craft on and get those memories scrapped. Don't forget you have until the 30th of April to enter this months challenge and 'CROP DAY' is this Saturday the 18th from 10am. Would love to spend the day with you all so give me a call on 0407058604 to book a chair.

Happy Scrapping

Jo Caird

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day