Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I'm back!

Hey Everyone,

I am back very briefly today to share with you my last layout for this month using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla - Made of Awesome collection.

I think I have said it a million times this month - but I absolutely adore this gorgeous collection. It has been so easy to work with. If you haven't ordered some from Jo then make sure you do - you will seriously love it!

My last two layouts have followed a small theme 'Scouts'
This collection made it really easy to scrap these photos.

I haven't followed the challenge requirements for this one.

Here is my layout 'Super Star'...



These photos were taken the night Brayden got his 'Gold Boomerang'
His face just says it all. His happiness and excitement all in one.
I wanted to continue this happiness and excitement through my layout.

Here is a close up of a few of the features...


How gorgeous is the little 'You Rock' die cut ephemera?

And I just love this chipboard title...which I have been hoarding for years, waiting for that perfect layout!!!!


I really love how this layout has turned out.

Make sure you get your hands on some of the gorgeous products from Cocoa Vanilla, Jo has them and if she doesn't she will get them in for you.

Not long before the challenge closes...have you got your entry in??

Until next month....so much to look forward to!

Melx



2 comments:

  1. Great photo's, I love Brayden's face he has come a long way and so many more achievements ahead. Thanks for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Mel!! Brayden looks so excited :) The papers work perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day