Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, October 5, 2015

September Winner



Well it's warming up as the children go back to school here in North East Victoria, and I'm here to share the winner of our last month's challenge. This would have to be the hardest part of running a blog challenge, all the entries are great and I love that you all join in but with only one winner.  After lots of discussion with the team we have decided to choose a random winner as I just can't pick.Luckily with modern technology I can just google  random.com and it does the job for me.
So the winner for September is:


Congratulations Lyn Williams, I will be in touch regarding your prize. Don't forget we will be on Retreat this weekend at the 'High Country Motor Inn, Gavan st Bright,so if you would like to pop in and say Hi and do some shopping you are most welcome.

Enjoy your day!

Jo Caird.



1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day