Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, November 1, 2015

New for November.



Morning everyone,

Well here we are and it's November already and before you know it the kids will be finishing school and the man in the red suit will be dropping down your chimney, (a scary thought).

Today I'm here to share our new challenge for November, I hope you love it, I know I had fun playing along.

Okay this time we have a 1. Sketch, 2. Stamping, and 3.A Song title on your project.

Here is the sketch to follow, Thanks to www.pagemaps.com. 


Now here is my take on the challenge using the new Kaisercraft 'Sail Away' range just released.


For my background I have used the 'Chains Gloss' speciality paper which gives the relief image of the chains. I have used different Dylusions Paint to create the rainbow effect. A piece of Dusty Attic chipboard, a Kaisercraft tag and sticker, collectables from the range and some stamps I had in my stash. I just loved these photo's of mydaughter and her cheeky girl enjoying the sunshine. 


Entries for the challenge are due in by November 30th 2015, either via email or Inlinkz on the side bar. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Well I'm sooo organized this month I have even done the winner of our October Challenge. This months winner thanks to Random.org is Ros Coutts. Congratulations Ros please send your details to joanne@scrapbookit.com and I will get your prize out to you.


Thanks to all that entered our challenge I love seeing how everyone has  different ideas and styles.

Enjoy your long weekend in Victoria,

JO.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that layout Jo! Gorgeous photos but awesome layout too!
    Congrats Ros! Well done x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day