Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, June 5, 2016

May winner and June Challenge



Morning everyone on this cold wintery morning,

I'm dropping in this morning to share my interpretation of Jane's challenge and to announce the winner of our May challenge 'Things with wings'.


Congratulations goes out to Judy W


Thanks Judy for joining in our challenge, please contact me via email joanne@scrapbookit.com.au as soon as possible so I can organise your GDT spot and prize.


Well what a great challenge Jane set us this month! Here is my take using different mixed mediums and just card stock. When I saw the challenge I just had to use this photo of my little girls and this super cute 'cookie' they met at the shopping centre. I have coloured some 2crafty chipboard with Colour Blast embossing powder, washi tape, and a Kaisercraft stencil with Colour Blast Paste.




Don't forget to get your entry in before June 30th to be in the running for a GDT spot and a great prize pack.



Well it's on again the SCRAPBOOOKIT SPRING RETREAT!!!!
October 7th -9th 2016
A great weekend of fun and crafting 
Twin share motel Accom $300 per person (Single rooms avail extra)
Deposits of $50 must be paid to save your seat by July 30th 2016.
(We sold out last year so don't hesitate).
Payments can be made via the website



Have a great Sunday

Jo xxx


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Judy...love your take on the things with wings challenge.
    Just love the bright, happy layout you have created this month Jo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day