Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, November 7, 2016

OOh La La - Kaisercraft



Morning everyone,

Jo here to share my take on this month's challenge by Jane. Things have been crazy here as I've sent my little girl on an experience of a life time to Germany for three months and we patiently await the arrival of my new grandchild (okay so not patiently). Can't wait for all those gorgeous new baby photo's to play with.

Today I'm sharing my layout for the challenge using Kaisercraft's Ooh La La range which is very feminine with lots of flowers, and a beautiful orange and teal colour combination.


 Yes, more Deb photo's but just love these candid shots of Brittany and some of her friends. I couldn't choose so I had to add 5 pics (whoops). Firstly I added Colour Blast 'Snow white' through the kaiser stencil to create all my spots in the background and then washed over with the 'watermelon' Mica powder to create the colour.


My Title is a WOW chipboard piece that I have embossed with Colour Blast embossing powder, firstly with Tangerine dream and then Snow white. Love the ombre affect it gave me. The diecut is from Kaisercraft and the embellishments are from the collectables pack from the range.

Here is the sketch we are working from this month:


Don't forget entries are due on November 30th so get them in to be in the running for a great prize.

Have a fantastic week, Mel will be back next to share her challenge page.

Until then,
Happy Scrapping 
Jo.

2 comments:

  1. I have been eagerly awaiting to see how you would go with the three photo challenge Jo!!
    Looks like you smashed it of course!
    Love it..
    How good does the Snow White look on the background? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout Jo! 5 photos...now that is awesome. Great photos too!
    I'm with Jane - love the Snow White colour paste!!! And the embossed title looks great too! Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day