Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy New Year!

*Happy New Year*




Hi All, Jane here I hope that you all had a Wonderful Christmas and a Fantastic New Year!

I'm back with my very first Layout for 2017!!
I cannot believe it's 2017 already, I am so excited about this year and everything it will bring!


I have started the New Year off with a BANG as far as my scrapbooking goes!
 It's been so nice to actually sit down and scrap without having to worry about school pick up etc.......




How good is Mel's Challenge this month?! What an AWESOMWE mood board. It has given me so much inspiration, the colours, the flowers, the doodling, the circles and the and the sayings! So much Awesomeness that I have managed to incorporate in my Layout..

I have had A LOT of fun with this Layout!!!!



I was given the Oh Happy Life ~ Amy Tangerine paper collection to work with for this Layout!
 The colours in this range are Fantastic and so easy to work with!!
Here's my Layout...






For my background I have used some white cardstock, then used some of the Beautiful Metallic Gilding Wax in Frosted Aqua around the edges!!
If you haven't yet purchased some of this I suggest you head on over to www.scrapbookit.com.au and do so ASAP... It is so versatile and easy to work with! I also used the same colour on my little Manor House Creations ~ Wood Chippy.
I then went to town using my Colour Blast Shimmer Dust in Cobalt, Lollipop and Passion and my Colour Crush in Pineapple and Raspberry.
I just sprinkled this on one colour at a time then lightly sprayed with water and dried after each application of colour.
The colours are Amazingly bright!!




I then used my Twiddleybitz Circle Stencil with some Colour Blast Paste in Snow White and Bling! I Love this colour paste so much and find it hard to do a layout without it now.
www.scrapbookit.com.au has a huge range of different colours to choose from! I think I might have them all!
The gorgeous little bicycle is a Kaisercraft Die that I am so obsessed with, it's just gorgeous!
My little flowers down the bottom and my saying where all fussy cut from the paper pack and the cute little saying's were from Cosmo Cricket ~ tiny text! I felt that they added such a nice little extra element to the page.


The two little tassels which I adore are from  Cocoa Vanilla ~ Make a Wish Embellishment Pack that I thought would match perfectly.
I had SO much FUN with this Layout and I hope that I have managed to give you all a bit of Inspiration to sit down and get your entry in for this month's challenge!

I will be back again soon to share another fun Layout with you all.

Happy Scrapping
Jane xx




2 comments:

  1. OMG Jane....I LOVE IT! What an awesome take on this challenge. I love how bright and vibrant your page is and how you have so much happening and it all works so perfectly together. I also love the focus on you...this will be a great reminder to do what you love when it is that time again for busy life...and school pick ups/drop offs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page Jane, thanks for sharing 'You', it's something I really need to do but just don't have the courage yet. Love all the bright colours and how you have used all the quotes. xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day