Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Endless Summer...

Morning Everyone,

Have you recently checked out our Facebook page? We have a folder of all of the entries for this months challenge. All I can say is WOW! The layouts are absolutely stunning...picking a winner this month is going to be incredibly hard!
There are some extremely talented scrapbookers out there!
Thanks for joining in everyone!
There is still time to get your entry in...besides the fact that you could win a gorgeous prize pack from Scrapbookit...the real win is that you complete another layout for you!

I'm here to share another layout with you using the gorgeous Endless Summer Collection Kit by Cocoa Vanilla. This paper is so easy to use...and looks fantastic.

(I apologise for the photos...my layout has a bit of a curl happening and is not responding to any form of correction!!!!!)

Here is my layout...



How gorgeous is that paper???

I started with my background paper, adding a thin coat of white gesso and splattering it with a little Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain ~ Tarnished Brass.

For those of you that regularly follow our blog, you will have heard Jane talking about Metallic Gliding Wax. I am with Jane, this product is awesome! It is a wax product that you can use however you wish. For this layout, I have used it to "wax my edges." I have used the gorgeous Frosted Aqua and the Golden Light.


Here is a close-up of the edge of my page...


I have layered several different strips of paper, including a decorative strip from the accessory stickers that comes with this collection kit.



I have added a little twine which happened to really just land the way that it has ended. Gotta love when this happens and it looks OK.



Cocoa Vanilla also have a variety of different coordinating embellishment packs that go with their collection kits. They have really thought of and covered everything.
I have used the Die Cut Ephemera, the Puffy Stickers and the Woodies on this layout. I have also added some coordinating accessory stickers.



At Scrapbookit, you will find lots of yummy Cocoa Vanilla products. If you can't find them online or in store Jo is more than happy to get them in for you...all you need to do is ask.

Before I finish, make sure you check out the details for our upcoming retreat in Bright. A super fun weekend. If you haven't got your name down make sure you get in and book yourself in...you deserve a weekend away...!!!!

Make sure you head to our Facebook page and check out all of the wonderful entries we have for this month and be sure to add yours as well.
Some of them are also on the right hand side of this blog.

Happy Scrapping!
xMelx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mel for sharing an other awesome layout with this great paper range. I love all the extra bits and pieces that are in all the ranges, makes scrapping so much easier.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day