Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, July 10, 2017

Wishes


Good Morning,

As the sun tries to come out this morning after some very wet days for the first week of our school holidays, I'm here to share my take on this month's challenge that Mel has set for us.

This month the DT are all using the same paper range Prima 'Sweet Peppermint' from the 12x12 paper pad.
Although we are all doing the same challenge it's wonderful to see the different way we interperet it.
I have had this photo of my grandaughters for a couple of years and thought this was the perfect range to scrap them.


So I have followed the sketch (well I hope you can see that :) ) and of course it's christmas themed. For my letter C elements I have used chipboard for my title from WOW and hinges and I also have used a new product to the store from Creative Expessions, 'Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder' Ancient Copper. This is a dry Mica powder that I have added  to area's that I have sprayed with water. It gives a great shimmer but also a marble effect.


I have used the Prima art alchemy acrylic paint 'Royal Red' to create my circle and paint all my chipboard, I have also added lots of the Metallic Gilding wax 'Vintage Berry to my page.

I hope you get inspired to get some of those christmas photos scrapped this month, our challenge ends on July 30th and you could receive a great prize pack just for sharing your passion.
You can email your entry to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au, add it to our Inlinkz tab on the side bar or you can even add it to our Facebook page.

For those that are on holidays enjoy, until next time
Happy Scrapping
Jo Caird

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that photo???
    I love what you have done with this challenge Jo! I love how you have done the circle...I'm always too scared I will mess it up doing it that way!
    I also love those chippies...awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day