Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, August 11, 2017

A Smile....

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you for joining me here at Scrapbookit today!

Have you seen Jane's awesome challenge for this month?
All you need to do is pick 3 things from the Tic Tac Toe provided and include a quote from the list.


  

I have been working with the gorgeous paper collection 
Photo Play - Julie Nutting - French Flea Market
It is such a gorgeous collection.

I apologise about the photos, they aren't great...have had a very hectic week and these were taken a hurry - sorry!

Here is my layout...



This paper collection is just gorgeous. I have also used some of the sticker collection as well as fussy cutting the flowers from the paper.

The three boxes of the Tic Tac Toe that I have selected are:
*Black and White Photo
* Emboss (Imprint or Powder)
*Include Stitching (pen, hand or machine)

I have chosen the quote...
'A smile happens in a flash but its memory can last a lifetime'


I have used a gorgeous Vintage Bird Cage chippie from WOW. I decided to leave it raw and not colour it. It is really beautiful.


I experimented a little with my embossing. I'm still not sure that I like it but I guess it is always good to try new things. I used a Watermark Versamark Ink through the Kaiser template. I then added some Colour Blast Embossing Powder in the 'Singin the Blues' and 'Snow White'
I also used some Metallic Melts in the 'Pink Sorbet' 


I have added some of the cute stickers from the kit and have inked using Distress Oxide in the Worn Lipstick. I have also added some cream coloured cotton some silver bling.


You might just be able to see the gorgeous Kaisercraft Clear Stickers - Doilies (they are hidden a little).

I created a little journaling card that sits behind some of the papers to record the important information. I have used Watering Can - Archival Ink and the Fancy Pants - All Fall Stamp 2.

Well, I hope that you have enjoyed reading about my project. 
Have a fantastic weekend and don't forget some scrapping time.

xMelx

P.S. Don't forget our challenge for this month
P.P.S. Don't forget to book in for our retreat...which is coming up in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day