Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, September 4, 2017

August winner



Good Morning,

I'm not sure what happened to our beautiful spring weather has gone? but I hope you are staying warm on this bleak day.
I dropped by to share our winner of Jane's August challenge. Thanks to all that joined in but the team decided that this months winner is this beautiful layout by 

CHERYL ROBL.



Congratulations Cheryl, I will be in touch.

Have you started our September challenge? I can't wait to see how you create with my guidelines, remember it closes on Sept 30th so you have plenty of time to get creative.


So many exciting things happening in the background of SCRAPBOOKIT I can't wait to share so make sure you drop by often and make sure you follow us on Facebook.


Happy Scrapping.
Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day