Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, January 11, 2018

My 2017 Favourites by Jane!

Welcome back to Scrapbookit today!

As promised, I am here to share some more of my favourites.
I hope that you had a chance to check out my four favourites created by Jo and you were able to go back to the blog to check them out in more detail.

Today though I am here to share my four favourites created by the very talented Jane!
We are super lucky to have her on our design team and I am totally in awe of the projects that she creates.

Well, here goes my favourite four created by Jane...

The first layout was featured on the blog in August 2017. 
It was created with lots of different products. Jane has featured the Photo Play Paper Seeds of Kindness paper collection.
I just love how Jane has created her own background, I love the stamping and I love the multitude of amazing papers, tags and products used on this layout.
Absolutely gorgeous! 


The second layout featured on the blog in October 2017.
It was created using the Echo Park 'That's My Boy' 
paper collection.
I love how this layout just works so well together.
I love the products that Jane has used and I particularly love the stencilling that she has done. Such a cute layout!



The third layout of my favourites was also created in October 2017.  This was also using the Echo Park - That's My Boy paper collection. 
Once again, Jane has shown off her talent for creating amazing looking backgrounds for her layouts. The background is my favourite part of this layout...besides the gorgeous photo!!!


The final layout was featured on the blog just recently, in November 2017.
It was created with the Ultimate Crafts 'Bohemian Bouquet' paper collection.
Not only is Jane very clever with backgrounds but she is the queen of making "busy" work! Making busy all come together and including so many little features, embellishments and papers all on one layout successfully is another of her talents!
I love the colours, the quote and every little feature of this layout.


Well, as I have said before...how blessed am I to work alongside these very talented ladies?
How lucky we are to be able to be inspired by their projects each month...and it is free!!!!!

Make sure you head back to the blog to check out the finer details of these, my favourite four layouts created by Jane!

See you next week to share with you my own favourite four from 2017!

Melx

3 comments:

  1. Yes Mel I agree these are 4 fantastic pages of Jane's. I certainly have an awesome team.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaawwwe! Thanks so much Mel!
    No I’m the one who is extremely grateful that I get to create and be inspired all of the time by yourself and Jo!
    So blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day