Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Dance

Hello!
My turn this month to set the Challenge for all of you lovely Scrapbookers out there. I hope that you find it an enjoyable challenge and not to overwhelming by the criteria I have set! We are always interested in your feedback on our challenges and would love to know what are your favourite challenges? Do you like to freestyle with a few certain criteria's? Do you like Sketches or Mood Boards? We would love to know, drop us a note down below in the comments.
SO for this month I have decided to do a SHAPE Challenge!
Your Challenge is to:
*Use circles, hearts, rectangles and triangles on your layout or card or journal page

* Make reference to a shape in your title ie, Circle of life, Follow your heart, You're a Star etc, etc..

AND

*Include on your Layout, card or Art Journal a Technique OR Product that you have never tried before..
And Remember by just doing these three things you could be in the running to win an awesome prize from www.scrapbookit.com.au

My Layout today is a photo of my beautiful Ballerina Rahni, Jo has given me the perfect paper to work with this month, it is from Simple Stories and is called DANCE.

I Really Love the bright colours that are part of this range. I have started my layout by using a circle stamp then colouring in the circles with my dylusions paints, to make sure I had my triangle elements on my page I used some black dylusions paint and a stencil, I then went around the borders of some of the triangles with my pink Posca paint pen.
Next I cut out a few different quotes from one of the patterned papers and placed them in a cluster around my photo which I matted on some pink felt.
For my technique or product that I have never used before I chose to work with some bright pink felt! I matted my photo with it and I also made some cute little heart embelishments with the pink as well as some black felt! I'm really happy with how they look, and the different effect they have given to my page.
I hope you have enjoyed my layout and challenge today and have a lot of fun creating for this challenge, I know I have.. The winner of this challenge will win some great prizes so get scrapping and sharing with your friends.
Happy Scrapping
Jane xxx



3 comments:

  1. Prima Ballerina !! Lovely Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational page! I love it all but that background is awesome - you are the queen of backgrounds 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the challenge. Love your page

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day