Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, May 28, 2018

Happy Monday



Good Morning 

Welcome to Monday, so I am slowly recovering from another fantastic Retreat with a group of awesome crafters. We had lots of fun and some people managed to to get lots of projects completed.

Here are a couple of photo's from our fun dress up on Saturday night. Our theme was the Great Gatsby and many of the girls indulged their  feathers and flapper costumes.


A great bunch of girls having some laughs.


Our team



What the staff get up to :)   


It was a very busy weekend for myself so I didn't get alot of scrapbooking done but I did manage one of the challenge's I set. It was the sketch challenge and here's my take on it.


I have used a mix of Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Kaisercraft products. My tea cup die cut is from a magazine freebie. 


Well I hope you have a great week, Jane will be in on the 1st to share her new challenge for June.
Hope you will join in 

Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome weekend! Awesome company! Thank you so much for all of your planning and organisation. Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day