Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, June 25, 2018

Boys Rule



Good morning,

Welcome to this very chilly morning at Scrapbookit, I hope you have had a great weekend and are ready for the last week of school term.
I am back for my second post sharing some projects I have done using the Boy's Rule range from CocoaVanilla Studio's .


My first share is using the grey/black/white  tones that are in the range. I have used several papers from the 5x7 paper pad which I love because the papers are of a heavier quality and the perfect size to matt your photo's. 


I have used a new Dusty Attic stencil and some ColourBlast paste to create some textured background. I have used bits and pieces from range as my elements and used Distress oxide to blend on the edge of my papers. 


I am really happy with how this page turned out, using lots from the chipboard range and adding to the background with some DarkRoom Door stamps with Distress Oxide inks and lots of splatters from Prima's Colour Bloom. Obviously being an Auntie is a # Rad Adventure. 


Don't forget you still have 5 days to get your entry in for our June challenge, there has been some wonderful entries already in the album. 

Have a great week

Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

  1. These are just sensational Jo! How awesome is this range????
    I love how you have used the black/white/grey tones with just a pop of colour!!!! Thanks for sharing with us x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day