Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, July 15, 2018

So Special!


Welcome to Scrapbookit!

I'm here today with you to share my next project for this month.

Have you seen the challenge that I have set this month???

It is such a fun challenge and I would really love it if you could play along. 

All you need to do is:
1. Use the Page Maps sketch (see below)


Include each of the following Grab 5 requirements in your project.
1. A mixed media product
2. Stickers
3. Embellishments - flowers, stars, hearts...
4. Fibre - cotton/thread/ribbon/twine...
5. A household item to create texture - bubble wrap, dishwashing sponge, napkins.

You can enter your project on our Facebook page, via the Inlinkz link here on the blog or email to Jo at joannecaird@gmail.com
Entries close July 30!


Here is another project from me this month using the gorgeous Welcome to Spring by Simple Stories paper collection!
A very special layout of my gorgeous Aunty (who is no longer with us) meeting my baby boy!
It has taken some time to find the right paper collection to use however I think this collection is just perfect!


Whilst I haven't followed the sketch I have used some of the Grab 5 requirements.

1. A mixed media product ✅
2. Stickers ✅
3. Embellishments - flowers, stars, hearts... ✅
4. Fibre - cotton/thread/ribbon/twine...
5. A household item to create texture - bubble wrap, dishwashing sponge, napkins.

I started by using some Finnabair Art Alchemy Metallic Paint in Light Patina and Vintage Rose in the background randomly to add some colour to the patterned paper. I then added some of the patterned papers from the Simple Stories collection, Welcome to Spring.

I have created a little embellishment feature using stickers from the Welcome to Spring collection as well as a gorgeous flower, I love how this cluster embellishment has come together.




I have used some stickers from the collection and have also used the title "So Special" using some of Cocoa Vanilla's previous alpha stickers from the collection 'Free Spirit.'
                                               

Again on this layout, I have used a lot of little stickers around my layout. That is the best thing about receiving collection packs, the stickers are generally amazing!!


I really love how this layout came together and ended up!!


I have also created a quick little card using this collection...


Well, I hope there is something here that inspires you to get crafty today!

Look forward to seeing what you create and share/enter with us this month.

Happy Scrapping!

Mel


1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful page Mel, and a record of some special photos. Really love this range. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day