Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Holiday scrapping



Good morning, 

I hope everyone is staying cool in this summer heat. 

I just wanted to share some of the layouts I have been creating over the holiday break. 
Scrapping just because is very relaxing and enjoyable. 


Firstly I have used the Celebr8 'Beautiful life' range. Lots of beautiful papers, stencils, flairs, flowers, and wooden products to create with. 


This layout was created using a mixture of Cocoa Vanilla and Celebr8 ranges and some fantastic Nuvo pastes.

All of these products are available through my Scrapbookit store,  message me for all enquiries.

I hope you are getting some time to craft,  I'll be back with some more pages soon.

Happy scrapping

Jo.

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day