Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Layout and a Sneak Peak!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Mel here....it has been a little while and it is like I have been M.I.A (Missing In Action) but having no internet access has been a little tricky! It appears that all is sorting itself out.....fingers crossed! I hope Christmas and New Year celebrations were as wonderful for you as they were here for us.

I was so lucky, just like the other DT girls to receive some of the Kaisercraft Merry Medley Collection before Christmas from Jo! Finally on Friday I had the opportunity to sit down and use it.
I have been saying every year for the last 6 years...."I must scrap the photos of Brayden and Santa!" This has never happened but on Friday I got two of the photos done and yesterday another. 

For the 2010 photo I have used this gorgeous collection ~ 'Merry Medley' I just love the colours in this collection. Here is what I came up with..... 


I have used some strips of the 'Lyric' and 'Verse' paper on top of the gorgeous music sheet paper. 
I distressed the edges of the papers and used some Timber Brown Staz On ink around the edges including on the Kraft cardstock.

I used some of the patterned papers to cut my own little tags. I added some buttons with some thread tied as a bow and some ribbon for one of the tags.
The Merry Medley - Elfers Sticker Sheet completed my layout with lettering and those gorgeous stockings and bauble.

If you are like me and need to do some Christmas photo catch up why not grab some of this collection from Scrapbookit and get on with the job! It is such an easy collection to work with.

How are you going with the current challenge????
You only have until the 14th to get those entries in. There are some gorgeous layouts and cards in the gallery.....check them out here....don't forget to get yours in to Jo!

Speaking of challenges.....the next challenge will start up on the 15th of January. I thought I would give you a sneak peak of my layout. Here it is........



The next challenge is one that is definitely worth a look......and lots of fun! Check back here at Scrapbookit on the 15th to see the new challenge and on the 17th to see what I came up with.

Enjoy your week and I look forward to seeing your entries in our challenges.
Melx;0)

5 comments:

  1. Great page Mel, Im like you and never seem to catch up on my xmas pages. This range is a great way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Mel!! You've rocked this collection ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I am hopeless at doing xmas photos too! But one day I hope to catch up...lol!! Awesome layout...love that Kaiser range too! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls for your lovely comments......you will be pleased to know that I have completed 3 of 6 of the Santa photos.......only 3 to go now (and this years but I will do it once I take it off the fridge).

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day