Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, April 15, 2013

All New Changes !!

Good Morning Everyone,

Well here we are the middle of the month again and I wanted to share some of the wonderful new changes that are about to happen here at 'Scrapbookit'.

Firstly I wanted to say a sad farewell to our out going Design Team, Rebecca, Kerry and Janene, I wish them all the best of luck in the future and hope to see them dropping by again.

As for the new Design Team I'm going to keep you in suspense for a little while longer as we have decided to move our monthly challenges to the beginning of each month. So on the 1st of May we will have the BIG Reveal of our new members and our new challenges.

Just to keep you guessing here are a few sneak peaks to show you what great talent is coming our way.

Can you guess who's work this might be??



Then we have this great work!!


I am so excited with our new team and I can't wait to introduce these very talented girls, and to welcome Mel back as our team leader.

So if you thought you didn't have a chance to get the march/april challenge done WELL you now have until the 30th April to get those entries to me via e-mail.

We are also getting very excited with the organization of our retreat which is only a month away!! If anyone hasn't let me know if they will be doing our classes, please do so. Looking forward to all the wonderful characters that are going to visiting on saturday night, a few big belly laughs will be had I'm sure.


Have a wonderful crafty week and don't forget to drop by and keep up to date with what's happening.

Jo Caird
SCRAPBOOKIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day