Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Love is in the Air

Hi Everyone,

Yes! Love is in the air and yesterday was a lovely day for a wedding! 
Jason and I travelled up on Thursday to the Southern Highlands of New South Wales for the wedding yesterday of my cousin and his beautiful new bride.
What a lovely day it was and now we are thinking of making the trip home.
Congratulations to Mark and Kristelle!

Today I would like to share with you a few different projects that I have completed lately.

The first is the card I made for the Bride and Groom.
I have used the gorgeous 'Beautiful Moments' papers by Carta Bella.
Do you like my little whimsical tree?


I love the little rub ons and the best bit was I probably purchased them about 6 years ago and finally I have found a use for them.

Next is a layout of my little man all yet those years ago (8 to be exact) as a new born in hospital.
I have used the Kaisercraft collection 'Bundle of Joy - Boy' for this layout.


The last project I would like to share with you is one of my Nanna and Brayden


Now, have you checked out Jo's last post with the sneak peeks of our new DT members work???? Have you got any ideas?
I am very excited to have them on the team and can't wait to work alongside them.....not long before the secret is revealed!

Have you entered our latest challenge?
Remember you have until the end of the month to get your entry emiled to Jo.
Looking forward to seeing your entry in the gallery.

Happy Scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. What a great card, for someone who says they 'dislike' making cards, you rock!! Lovin all the baby pages Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dislike I just prefer other things......thanks for your comment Jo x

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous work Mel, love it all. Love your layout with the sun rays of papers, did you cut all those yourself? that is some excellent slicing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bec. Yep all of those rays are cut all by myself......thanks for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the background of that first scrapbook page! Must have taken ages! Gorgeous work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Mal. The would have too. Both the LO are awesome. I love the Kaisercraft Bundle of Joy collection. Awesome pics and awesome LO. The second I'm going to copy, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Brenda. You are more than welcome to scraplift xxx

      Delete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day