Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wishing Happiness - Card

Wow the days seem to be flying by at the moment. I do hope
that all you ladies have been working on your layouts for this
months challenge here at Scrapbookit. I must say Mel did a 
wonderful job picking this one. Once I looked at Jo's post it 
was .... Ok Brenda, what are you going to make. Flowers..no 
I do them a bit. Ok so what??? My choice ended up being a 
very simple one. Bad me for taking the easy road. it went so 
well with the rest of my layout though.

Hehehe, bad me. You are going to have to wait a little longer.
I felt like teasing tonight and right now I'm just posting a card
I have made with some of my Kaiser Craft stash. Once I have 
taken the photos of my LO I will post it for you. Just a few more 
hours and I will have my work done. 

For now though I hope you like this C&S card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day