Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT AUTUMN RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, May 18-20 2018 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $325 for 2 nights. For payment details send an email to joannecaird@gmail.com

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shes No Witch

Ok ladies here is my promised layout. This is my friend Jodie. 
It didn't matter what position she sat in or I was in taking the pics,
how close or far away, they all come out the same.....red eyes.
I decided that it was much more fun too leave them this way.



The papers I have used on this layout are no other than the beautiful 
Graphic 45 -  Bohemian Bazaar Collection. I have fussy cut the flowers 
from the papers. The flourish is from WOW and I colored it black with 
an acid free marker. The title are American Thickers - Sunrise. They are
a natural sticker letter.


But this months challenge is all about a chippie (done), using up old 
rub-on in the background (done) and I used a few of them. The last 
thing was too make an embellishment. I just knew straight away what
I was going to need on this layout. I couldn't go past making the black
cat, witches hat and the broom stick.


                           Please ladies have a go at this challenge, I found it a lot of fun. Also
remember that the Scrapbookit store has everything you would need to
make an awesome LO. Awesome LO means a chance of winning the 
Scrapbookit challenge at the end of the month.


 

Happy Scrapping everyone and I hope I have inspired you a little. 
Hugs Brenda xx 

 

5 comments:

  1. Ha, I love it!! What a great job you have done Brenda. I hope your friends eyes aren't always that red??? Great job on the embellies, thanks for sharing. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not normally lol. It was a scraping night and Jodie was unable too....she had a few drinks, don't think it caused it though hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great LO and I love how you ran with the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Brenda. You have done an awesome job!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful LO Brenda, I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day