Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Guest Design Team Member


Good Morning everyone,
I hope you have all settled back into school/work routine after a great summer break. I can't believe how quick the month has gone and I'm back to introduce our new member of the team for February.

Please welcome Leah Aristidis:



My name is Leah and I am a scrap-a-holic! I have been scrapping since 1995 and I love everything about the craft. My main subjects are my very tolerant partner, Phil and my two cherubs, Jordan 12 and Dakota 6. I love layers, misting and texture but my layouts tend to be fairly clean and simple.


 Leah has set a wonderful sketch challenge for us to play along with this month.




To enter our challenge please submit a project using Leah's sketch and send it in an email to Scrapbookit
All entries will be in our gallery, entries close Feb 28th.

This month I sent Leah a kit which contained the Kaisercraft 'Spring Bloom' range and she has created a wide variety of projects which show just how you can use these products so many ways.

Here are some of the pages she has done:














I will be back tomorrow to show you some more of Leah's wonderful work, until then 
Happy crafting

Jo
Scrapbookit

3 comments:

  1. Wow some great LO's and I love the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah I just love the sketch. It is going to be so much fun working with it. You have done a great take on it yourself. Well done. Your other LO are just stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Leah. Just love your layouts :) Thanks for being our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day