Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT SPRING RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, Sept 29th - Oct 1 2017 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $325. For payment details send an email to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Good Times

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here, thanks for joining me today.
It's my turn to share my take on the February challenge.
Leah has left us a sketch to work with for this months challenge.

Here is the sketch...


and here is my take ....
I have used the Kaisercraft "Now Boarding" collection  for my layout, "Terminal and Cabin Crew".

I created the background using the Scrap FX small Sweetheart stencil, and the Darkroom Door "French Script" background stamp, this is a fabulous stamp that should be in everyone's stash, so versatile for all projects. I used Scrap FX title "Remembering the good times with impasto, black acrylic paint and copper Perfect Pearl Mist for plenty of shine.

I also used the Scrap FX Steampunk Heart and the New Zealand theme pack, and treated them in the same manner as the title.

I used the collection pack from the All Aboard range to embellish the page further.

I hope that you enjoyed my take on the challenge sketch, and I look forward to seeing your entries.

till next time,
happy creating
xC

Oh, I nearly forgot have you heard about the Scrapbookit retreat that is coming up in March??????
If you haven't heard about it email Jo at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au to get all the details.
It will be a great weekend, I hope to see you there.
xC

5 comments:

  1. A great take on the sketch Cindy, loving all the texture as well. Perfect pearls are my 'new' favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW Cindy...amazing! Nothing else to be said :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An enormous wow from me too Cindy. Your work is just stunning. So inspirational. I love everything about it. XX

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day