Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, July 5, 2014

June Winner/Echo park



Morning Everyone

I hope everyone is coping with the cold winter weather and those that are in the middle of school holidays like us are enjoying some family time.

I would like to thank all the entries for last month's challenge and announce the winner of Brenda's challenge.
Congratulations  goes to

Dianna McLachlan
Thanks for joining in Dianna, Brenda will be in touch with you.





Now as this month is 'Echo Park Kit' month here at the Design team I thought I would create with a great kit 'Captured Life',  then I received Cindy's challenge and thought OMGsh this is going to be a challenge and a half.



So after having shuffled lots of photo's and papers here is what I came up with. I have used a new stencil from WOW ' Acid burn' 6x6 , a splash of colour from Dylusions, the Scrap FX wire stamp, Lots of stickers and alpha's from the kit and some washi tape. As you will see throughout the month from the other DT members there is lots of inspiration to be had from a mood board.




I hope you get to join us this month for a great challenge, you can either send me an e-mail at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au or you can now link your entry straight to the blog from our InLinkz tab.

Just a reminder that anything you see that we have created with is available from the online store here or I can order any requests you may have, so don't hesitate to ask.

Don't forget we are holding our Retreat in October and the planning has begun so if you are keen to spend a great weekend away give me a call on 0407058604 and secure your place.


Enjoy the rest of your week, drop by again soon and see lots more inspiration from the team.



Jo Caird.














1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jo. I love the pic and you have done great with the back ground work and the stencil is a beauty. Very nice patterned papers and the hearts on it are just perfect for that photo.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day