Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Rustic Harmony



Morning everyone,
I'm back today to share my projects for this month. Firstly is my take on this month's sketch challenge, I have used the beautiful new release from Kaisercraft 'Rustic Harmony'. I have tipped the sketch on it's side to suit my photo. I have added lots of Manor House flower's, a Scrap FX title which I sprayed with Heidi Swapp Colour shine and then embossed it with the new 'Tinby Designs Metallic  Melts'  Sherwwod green. These new embossing powders are available in 12 colours and will be up in the store soon. I have used some of the Capture Life cards from Rustic Harmony and I used the new Kaisercraft Die cuts to create my vines, I added some new washi tape, a manilla tag inked with Distress inks and I'm pretty happy with it.



My next share is a project we did at the Reatailers day back in July in which Melissa Kennedy taught this class to show case this beautiful new paper range. We did both a 12x12 layout and a PL page.





Well that's it from me, dont forget to call back often to see what the team has to share this month. Lots of new products and ideas.

Have a great day

Jo Caird

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous layouts Jo! You are very clever. The photos are gorgeous too! I did end up liking that paper in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts Jo, such a pretty paper range:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO's as always Jo. The pics are so cute. I love that paper range too. The Tinby metallic Melts are so awesome, I love them and can't wait to get lots more at retreat. xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day