Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Card #2 by Mel

Welcome to Wednesday everyone!

Today I am sharing my next card with you using the Bo Bunny Madeleine Collection.

I have also used a black Kaisercard, some twine (maroon and white), Kaisercard 'Ballet' cardstock and some Combo Stickers from Bo Bunny.
The little rose I made by hand using a flower punch, adding some twirled flower wire behind it.


Again, all of these products can be purchased from Scrapbookit.

Have you heard about the Scrapbookit March Retreat?
March 13th - 15th 2015 in Harrietville.
For more info contact Jo...joanne@scrapbookit.com.au

See you here tomorrow for the next card instalment.
Mel x


2 comments:

  1. You are the handmade flower QUEEN!!! Love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with JO love the flower you made. But boy do I love the Bo Bunny patterned papers, they are awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day