Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wanderlust by Kaisercraft

Hi Everyone

Mel here!
Just thought I would pop by before the month ends with another layout using the Kaisercraft collection, Wanderlust.

I really have enjoyed using this collection this month.

For this layout I have kept my page pretty basic. I didn't want to take away from the gorgeous photos.

Here is my layout...


All of the papers and embellishments are from the Wanderlust collection.


I used my Kaisercraft Quarters Template and some Bronze Metallic Melts to create a feature in the top and bottom corners of the layout.


I included a little tag with my journalling in the top corner.


I have followed the travel theme on the mood board for this months challenge.  We have some great entries so far in the Scrapbookit Gallery (check them out here) and linked into our blog on the right hand side.
Have you created your entry yet? You only have until the 28th to get your entry in!
Can't wait to see yours.

Happy Scrapping!
Mel x

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout Mel!! The papers compliment the photos perfectly. The metallic melts in the stencil shape looks great too!! And Brayden was so cute when he was little :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why do they grow so fast? Love the layout and the papers are awesome. Like Jess said they are perfect with the photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos - and how well the paper compliments them.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day