Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, June 1, 2015

June Challenge



Welcome to June everyone,

Here we are into the start of winter already a perfect time of the year to stay indoors and get creating. This month we have another fantastic triple challenge for you. I find these are a fun way to get you started on a project and it can suit such a variety of styles of scrapping.So to get you inspired this month here is what we have come up with,
  • Adventure
  • Animals
  • Arrows
You can interpret this as you will but your project must include these prompts in some way, Entries are due by the 30th June. You can upload via InLinkz on the side bar or you can send an e-mail to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au. Here are a couple of pages I created.
 
 
Using the new release from Kaisercraft 'Secret Garden' I had fun with these photo's of my grand daughters on one of their many beach adventures that they go on. I have added some WOW wood vaneer arrows and found up some Kaisercraft puffy stickers that just suited the page perfectly. I have added some Kaisercraft spray mist, some stamped texture images from 'Darkroom Door' and some modelling paste to create my background. The title are 'Thickers'. 
 

 
This page is from the same range (can you believe it), the range has a beautiful Die cut Doily and some wonderful floral collectables. I have just layered up the collectables added some Kindy glitz for a sparkle and edged most with 'Distress inks'.

So I hope you can have some fun with this challenge and share your ADVENTURES!

Happy Scrapping
Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The same paper range - that is amazing! I just love your beach adventure layout. The papers are perfect for your photos and so are those stickers.
    Your second layout is gorgeous too Jo. The layered flowers and their discreet sparkle. The photo is great...I could just see Britt driving the streets in that car. Well done on two great layouts Jo.
    And thanks for saving me...you know what I mean!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, saving is not what we do, friendship is what we do. xx

      Delete
  2. I love the background in your beach layout Jo!! It is very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day