Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, August 7, 2015

August challenge.


Good Morning everyone,
Thanks for dropping by, today I'm sharing my take on the August challenge which is all about Masculine, Mists and Memories.
This month I am using the new range from Kaisercraft 'A Touch of Gold' which has a xmas theme with a gold twist, but as usual I have used it for a completely different theme.




I have added lots of texture, stamps, stencils and splatter. I used black gesso for my zigzag stencil, different Kaisercraft texture stamps and plenty of mists.Kaisercraft, Prima Colour sprays and Heidi Swapp colour shine. I have framed my photo with a Scrap FX chipboard piece, lots of collectables, Thickers and Fancypants wooden word.


Lots of Messy Fun, with lumps and bumps of texture.


Now to announce July's challenge winner!!!! Thanks to all who took the time to enter but there can only be one winner and that is
Tania Ridgwell.

Stalk the postie Tania as a parcel is on the way.

Don't forget to get working on your entry for this month and get them in by the 30th August.

Happy Scrapping
Stay Warm

JO CAIRD.

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely the queen of mists, messy and masculine! I love all the texture...just awesome! And of course a great photo as well 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee, that's me. Thanks heaps for choosing my page that's awesome!!! I will have to stalk the postie LOL

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day